What is Adagio Accounting?
Adagio Accounting is an ideal fit for organizations that manage $2 to $100 million in sales/revenue, with significant transaction volume and at least one person responsible for managing those transactions. This modular accounting system combines a batch interface that is easy to understand and control with online processing in order entry and inventory control. Additionally, Adagio provides dynamite-looking invoices, checks and statements on blank paper. All this without being forced to use a mouse during data entry or any of the other accounting procedures. Simple procedures and built-in software make it a snap to email or fax invoices and customer statements.
Adagio is a great product. It was initially developed as a Windows-based version of ACCPAC Plus. The developer, Softrak Systems Inc. in Vancouver, B.C., has been in business for twenty years. Today, Adagio is very robust, easy to use, and can fill a lot of requirements for small to medium sized businesses. The Financial Statement designer is exceptionally flexible.Dixie Taylor, Accu-Comp
Our Adagio Users Love:
- The amazing Financial Reporter: For organizations that manage through their financial statements, Adagio Ledger’s Financial Reporter is second to none. The reporter combines complete statement design flexibility and formatting with ease of use.
- The integration with Excel: A single click sends your financial statement to Excel, preserving all the formatting. Any fields from any file can be exported using only a few mouse clicks.
- The speed of data entry: Strong keyboard entry capabilities make data entry fast and easy, which is so important for accounting data entry clerks. Every transaction type can be copied and automatically updated, saving thousands of keystrokes throughout the day.
- The great information lookup features: The drill down ability is so convenient. For example, when you create a batch, you can quickly drill to a customer record and bring up all of the sales statistics and transaction history for that customer.
- The Statement/Letter/Check/Invoice Designer that comes with the product makes it simple to create professional documents complete with your company logo, MICR encoding on laser form checks, and more.
- You do not have to worry about a complicated database and the technical complexity in SQL, Btrieve, ODBC…
How Much Does Adagio Accounting Cost?
Adagio modules generally have an MSRP of $1800 per module, which includes an optional annual Upgrade Plan. Discounts are normally available when multiple modules are purchased. We can provide a complete quotation, including implementation and setup. Most Adagio sites typically spend between $5,000 and $25,000 getting up and running, but some with specialized requirements invest $50,000 or more for a complete system with integrated Third Party solutions.
Want to learn more? Contact Us today for a free demonstration and a discussion of what your business needs and how we can help.Contact Us To Find Out More